Leveraging Real-Time Data Collection
Plenovo SMART MONITOR SERIES PART 2
Featuring Branko Horvat and Lee Getzewich, Plenovo
When it comes to manhole events, hoping for the best is not a viable option. A single explosion represents a significant public safety risk and could cause millions of dollars’ worth of damage. The good news is that recent advances give utilities powerful tools to proactively reduce the risk of manhole events. Branko Horvat and Lee Getzewich will show how real-time data collection with PreVent Edge can help utilities keep underground networks operating at peak performance. This is the second in a series on the latest manhole environment monitoring technology.
Attend this live webinar to learn:
- Manhole event risk factors, and why they are on the rise nationwide
- How to evaluate manhole event solutions
- How to systematically reduce the risk of manhole events
- Strategies for leveraging real-time data to boost system wide safety and reliability
- How to prevent asset failures and mitigate risk through remote monitoring of environmental and infrastructure data
Please enter your information below to view this content on-demand.